Designed with a timeless simplicity, Selina King's minimalist pieces are the perfect addition to your everyday wardrobe.
The 'Anais' hoops are a favorite of jeweler, Selina King. The 80's inspired oversized hoops are handcrafted in New York and cast from your choice of sustainably sourced Sterling Silver or 14k Gold Vermeil.
- Post and back closure
- Composition: available in recycled sterling silver or recycled 14k gold vermeil
- This item is part of Selina King's special demi-fine line offered exclusively at De Essentia. The demi-fine collection reimagines select 14k gold plated pieces in 14k Gold Vermeil for a fully recycled take on current staple favorites.
- Handmade to order in NYC
- This item will ship in 2-4 weeks
- Light weight feel
These pieces approximate measurements are:
- Small: 1.25 in long, 0.5 in at widest point
- Medium: 1.5 in long, 0.5 in at widest point
Selina King founded her ethical and sustainable eponymous jewelry line, Selina King, in 2012. Driven by a passion for people, love for creating and desire to give back, Selina King creates timeless jewelry that fuses the high-end with the everyday for people of every walk of life.
Striving to produce her collection as responsibly as possible, each Selina King piece is expertly handcrafted in her Brooklyn studio. The majority of her jewelry is crafted with high-quality, sustainably sourced materials, including recycled gold and silver; ethically sourced or post-consumer diamonds; and upcycled stones from antique pieces.
Honoring her parents legacy of giving back, Selina launched the Selina King Empowerment Project in 2018. Through it, she seeks to bring connection and beauty into the lives of deserving women.
This item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund.