Thick Ophelia Bangle
Designed with a timeless simplicity, Selina King's minimalist pieces are the perfect addition to your everyday wardrobe. Handcrafted in New York from your choice of recycled sterling silver or recycled 14k gold vermeil, this bracelet features a thick body flowing organically in and out around the arm.
Continuing her tradition of paying homage to her roots and childhood memories, the "Ophelia" bangle is named after her aunt, Nanny Ophelia, who gave her her first piece of jewelry.
- Slip on
- Composition: available in recycled sterling silver or 14k gold vermeil
- This item is part of Selina King's special demi-fine line offered exclusively at De Essentia. The demi-fine collection reimagines the jeweler's pieces in 14k gold vermeil for a fully recycled take on current staple favorites.
- Handmade to order in NYC
- This item will ship in 2-4 weeks
- Width: 0.37 in.
- Small circumference: 2.4 in.
- Medium circumference: 2.5 in.
- Large circumference: 2.6 in.
Selina King founded her ethical and sustainable eponymous jewelry line, Selina King, in 2012. Driven by a passion for people, love for creating and desire to give back, Selina King creates timeless jewelry that fuses the high-end with the everyday for people of every walk of life.
Striving to produce her collection as responsibly as possible, each Selina King piece is expertly handcrafted in her Brooklyn studio. The majority of her jewelry is crafted with high-quality, sustainably sourced materials, including recycled gold and silver; ethically sourced or post-consumer diamonds; and upcycled stones from antique pieces.
Honoring her parents legacy of giving back, Selina launched the Selina King Empowerment Project in 2018. Through it, she seeks to bring connection and beauty into the lives of deserving women.
This item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund.