Open Wave Hoops
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Designed with a timeless simplicity, Selina King's minimalist pieces are the perfect addition to your everyday wardrobe.
The 'Wave' collection draws inspiration from jeweler, Selina King's island upbringing and the subtle movement of the ocean off the beaches of Hilton Head Island. The 'Open Wave' hoop earrings flowing curves are an inspired take on a classic staple.
- Earwire closures
- Composition: available in recycled sterling silver with sterling silver earwires or 14k gold vermeil with gold filled earwires
- This item is part of Selina King's special demi-fine line offered exclusively at De Essentia. The demi-fine collection reimagines select 14k gold plated pieces in 14k Gold Vermeil for a fully recycled take on current staple favorites.
- Handmade to order in NYC
- This item will be shipped in 2-4 weeks
- Small: 1.7 in. length, 1.65 in. width (at the widest point)
- Large: 2.15 in. length, 2.15 in. width (at the widest point)
Selina King founded her ethical and sustainable eponymous jewelry line, Selina King, in 2012. Driven by a passion for people, love for creating and desire to give back, Selina King creates timeless jewelry that fuses the high-end with the everyday for people of every walk of life.
Striving to produce her collection as responsibly as possible, each Selina King piece is expertly handcrafted in her Brooklyn studio. The majority of her jewelry is crafted with high-quality, sustainably sourced materials, including recycled gold and silver; ethically sourced or post-consumer diamonds; and upcycled stones from antique pieces.
Honoring her parents legacy of giving back, Selina launched the Selina King Empowerment Project in 2018. Through it, she seeks to bring connection and beauty into the lives of deserving women.
This item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund.